I want to send you a paperback copy of The Empowered Artist. Learn more at www.bob-baker.com/buzz/paperback-bundle/
Would you like a peek inside the life of an entrepreneur who has built a successful Kindle ebook business on Amazon?
As part of my Creative Entrepreneur series over at www.DIYcareerManifesto.com I just posted an interview with Steve Scott, author of 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books and many other titles.
During this in-depth interview he also reveals some useful habits that allow him (and now YOU) to be incredibly productive.
Steve also shares:
- His unique approach to the 80/20 rule
- What to do during the first two hours every work day
- Why Amazon is the ideal online platform
- How and why he cranks out one new Kindle ebook every three to four weeks
- Why depending too much much on Google (or Amazon) is a big mistake
- How Steve uses the Pomodoro Technique to focus and get things done
Watch it now!
Show notes and links:
Steve’s main website
Steve’s good habits website
61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
The Pomodoro Technique
“Getting Things Done” by David Allen
“The 4-Hour Work Week” by Timothy Ferriss
“Replay” by Ken Grimwood
“The Creative Entrepreneur” is an audio podcast too!
Click here to subscribe to “The Creative Entrepreneur” on iTunes
You can also listen via Stitcher.